Ica-kvantum
We-place
I was working
on a place in Boden that’s called Ica Kvantum whit 2 friends Viktor and Karl. Ica
Kvantum is a store that selling for the most part food, fruits and things you
can eat. We worked for 8 hours every day from Monday to Friday. When we worked
on Ica Kvantum we had to fill products that needed to be filled. When we filled
the food we had to put the new product behind the old products so no one gets
bad food. If the product had expired then we had to throw it away so no one
could get the bad product. It was hard work and after like two days I got a bit
of pain in my shoulders and my back. I don’t think I want to work there in the
future. But the workers who worked whit us said that u get used to the hard
work. I think that I could handle this job if I wanted to, but I think it’s
going to be hard for your body if you work too long. But you can sit in the
checkout, that’s not so hard. It was get really boring to just sit there for 8
hours or more.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar